Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Happy birthday Kat!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Kattitude's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2002
    Posts
    1,453
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    aww thanks Janie!!!!


    its been a good day!!!

    Kat

  2. #12
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    I'm a day late sorry Kat

    I hope you had the best Birthday ever!!

    Hugs [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/phone.gif[/img] you can never have enough of these around

    Happy Birthday!

    Lain

  3. #13
    salomeuk
    Guest salomeuk's Avatar

    Post

    Phew, only just got here - did I miss the party? Where do I leave the giftwrapped JBJ? Don't leave it too long to unwrap him, there are air holes but it doesn't look all that comfy in that paper!

    Anyway, happy birthday Kat! [img]graemlins/phone.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member *alli01*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    November 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    59
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Happy Birthday you old slapper !

    gosh I hope I look as good as you when im 50 !

    teehee [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    loves ya xxxxx

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Pnut's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    174
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Happy Birthday Katt!! If I knew how to do scrolling writing I would...but I don't so just pretend I did.

    HOPE IT WAS A GREAT DAY AND THERE WERE LOTS OF [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] 's and [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] !

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Kattitude's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2002
    Posts
    1,453
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by *alli01*:
    Happy Birthday you old slapper !

    gosh I hope I look as good as you when im 50 !

    teehee [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    loves ya xxxxx
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    [img]tongue.gif[/img] oh yeah cause I only look like a 20 year old dont I???? well 32 at the most

    Kat

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •